Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Nothing? Did everyone starve last night?

It's been more than 12 hours since the cut-off for pick up of last night's CSA bounty...and I've received nary a dispatch on people's culinary delights. No rhubarb pie reports? No spinach and broccoli feasts? I'm happy to report that Mrs. PPLG and I enjoyed an orecchiette with kale, pancetta, and oregano, along with a mixed-greens salad. Even though I try, as a rule, to avoid all vegetables, even I have to admit this was delicious...

1 comment:

leffertstonian said...

I thought it was great! I was expecting the first delivery to be a bit skimpy, but we actually got a lot -- broccoli, kale, rhubarb, chinese cabbage, boc choi, lettuce, spinach, and mixed salad greens. We still need to work out some of the kinks to make sure the distribution goes smoothly, but overall I think it was a success! I'm eating CSA salad for lunch right now...